Pages

My Lunch: Cheese Omelette on Toast

Saturday, March 26, 2011


Well, actually I wanted to make it into an actual omelette but during the process I changed my mind so hey, why not scramble it a bit :). 

Anyhow, I was inspired by my sister when she told me she made omelette with cheese. Here, I decided to try it myself. Nothing hard here. Firstly, you heat the butter and cheese in a non-stick pan and after it melts you put in the eggs, sliced tomatoes, red and green paprika, a clove of minced garlic, with salt and pepper to taste. A word of caution, use less salt because the butter and cheddar cheese is already salty and stir it up real quick in the pan (if you want to scramble it). After you get the creamy texture, it's ready to be served. To top it off, another tip from my sister, sprinkle a generous amount of oregano.

This makes a warm and fresh dish ^^

Hope you enjoyed this port ^^

- T1 - 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...