Pages

Wildflowers Photography - Capturing Personal Moments

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Photography has been one of my largest interests either than Art, Archie, Films and Food ;D. In a way it's the line of art that brings it all together in one shot. Simple yet amazing if you think about it.

While I was browsing wallpapers of the movie Up, I stumbled on these beautiful photographs by Wildflowers Photography. And yup, I'm going to gladly brag about how great these shots are. :D






The tone, colours, composition and most of all the natural moments and smiles are just simply amazing. Makes me want to do something like this for family photos in the future.

In the end, it is true indeed that moments are priceless.

Pictures were from the links below:

No copyright infringement intended.

Hope you enjoyed this post ^^
[T1]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...